Electrical Engineering Student Intern
PART A. General Description
Research is at the heart of Avolta’s innovation and industry-revolutionizing efforts. Our primary branches of research are: electrical-, mechanical-, and software-engineering.
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” – Alan Kay
PART B. Responsibilities
Main Objective: Innovate. Create and work on documents, presentations, and spreadsheets that will strongly propel research forward for the Avolta auto anti-theft system.
- Actively attend, listen, and engage in your respective research meeting(s).
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you by your group leader(s) in a timely and professional manner.
- Always learn. Read relevant literature, even if unassigned, to propose key solutions.
- Post daily updates on the Avolta Network and check your company email regularly.
- Present your research progress and findings to your team at every meeting.
- Carry a positive mindset and be respectful when interacting with others.
- Work hard. Always try to beat yesterday’s record. Be an inspiration to your team.
- Treat the “Rules and Etiquette” section as the golden standard at Avolta.
- Reach out to a research associate, specialist, or manager if you need any assistance.
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Hybrid Remote
Compensation: Pro bono
Comments are closed