Marketing Student Intern
PART A. General Description
The Marketing Department at Avolta is the backbone of our business. The primary responsibilities are digital management (SEO, SEM, eCommerce, etc), market analysis, creation of efficient marketing strategies, trend tracking, competitor analysis, as well as the establishment of connections while ensuring promotion of Avolta’s brand reputation (our PR).
PART B. Responsibilities and Oversight:
- Digital responsibilities; SEO, SEM, eCommerce, etc.
- Advertising and promotion of Avolta’s brand, services, and products.
- Copyrighting and ethics.
- Market analysis; research into consumer-related demographics.
- Create, develop, and implement marketing strategies.
- Trend tracking.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Establishment of connections.
- Brand and Public Reputation (PR) management.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Remote
Compensation: Pro bono
Comments are closed