Marketing Student Intern
PART A. General Description
The Marketing Department at Avolta is the backbone of our business. The primary responsibilities are digital management (SEO, SEM, eCommerce, etc), market analysis, creation of efficient marketing strategies, trend tracking, competitor analysis, as well as the establishment of connections while ensuring promotion of Avolta’s brand reputation (our PR).
PART B. Responsibilities and Oversight:
- Digital responsibilities; SEO, SEM, eCommerce, etc.
- Advertising and promotion of Avolta’s brand, services, and products.
- Copyrighting and ethics.
- Market analysis; research into consumer-related demographics.
- Create, develop, and implement marketing strategies.
- Trend tracking.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Establishment of connections.
- Brand and Public Reputation (PR) management.
The compensation for this role would be pro-bono (unpaid). We do have plans on offering paid part- & full-time roles in the future, for which we will hire internally. Please note that our student internships are for students enrolled in Canadian colleges/universities only.