Content Creation Student Intern
PART A. General Description
The Content Creation Department is responsible for the creation of all media material which will be used by Avolta. This includes but is not limited to posters, videos, images, logo design, visuals, podcasts, website posts, newsletters, merchandise, etc.
PART B. Responsibilities
- Draft, proofread, and publish posts for the Avolta Network and our website.
- Prepare newspaper/journal articles to be submitted upon completion of R&D.
- Design logos, visuals, and structurally arrange content for all media; i.e. posters, brochures, signs, merchandise, etc.
- Prepare content for newsletters we will be sending our followers.
- Build our media connections by contacting local and national newspapers, radio stations, podcasts, TV programs, etc.
- Monitor content performance and how it intertwines with marketing efforts.
Job Category: Content Creation
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Remote
Compensation: Pro bono
Comments are closed