The Adobe Social Media Team is seeking a Senior Manager to lead our Acrobat social strategy. Reporting directly to the Head of Document Cloud & Enterprise Social Media, this role will work on a team with other social strategists and collaborate with Campaign, Performance Marketing, Integrated Marketing, internal studio, agency partners, etc. Be part of the larger Social team at Adobe, collaborating on an outstanding social program prioritizing creativity/innovation, experimentation, capturing the attention of new and rising audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Represent the voice of Acrobat within the broader Adobe Social team and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Develop overarching social media strategy for Acrobat channels inclusive of campaigns, always-on social strategy, community engagement, influencer program, content, and creative.
- Oversee content creation and curation to support the content calendar for Acrobat social media channels (Instagram is the priority channel, but there are others you’ll steer i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube).
- Drive social campaigns, programs, and marketing initiatives for Acrobat including a robust mega / macro / micro influencer program, product launches, and relevant news.
- Analyze performance, share meaningful insights, and evolve/optimize overarching strategy. Actively investigate and suggest new ways to improve engagement on all social media platforms, including emerging social media outlets like TikTok.
- Collaborate closely with EMEA, APAC, and LATAM counterparts to learn, and implement Acrobat social strategy globally.
- Partner with Project Manager across WorkFront to ensure timely delivery of assets while staying within budget.
What You Need to Succeed
- 7-10 years of experience leading all aspects of social strategy, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Consistent track record of success in leading social media communities, with responsibilities in day-to-day management, growth strategies, measurement, engagement campaigns, influencer marketing, paid media, and content strategy. Relevant professional experience in social media management or marketing communications – B2B, B2SMB, and Global experience preferred.
- Know which content types, formats, and lengths work on each platform. Familiar with each platform’s media studio, ads dashboard, etc.
- Experience managing and measuring a variety of ongoing and event or campaign-specific social programs, with experience marketing to B2SMB audiences preferred.
- Experience implementing and optimizing paid social media campaigns.
- A good eye for design and savvy with social content, from static to video and beyond.
- Strong grasp of digital documents, collaboration tools (i.e. WorkFront), and productivity; interest in building an active community/audience.
- Experience working with contractors and agencies.
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and reporting.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience and proven success managing at least 1 direct report
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $87,500 — $172,400 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.