Buongiorno Avolta Community!
For the past few weeks our recruitment team has been active in inviting young talent to join our company. In parallel to this, our online technicians have been working hard to further tweak and optimize our website. Here is a list of all the changes:
1. Individuals may now apply for (research) advisory board positions via our online application form.
2. Filler text and descriptions now compliment the application form, serving as a navigation tool.
3. Fixed: bug in the ‘contact us’ form.
4. Fixed: https:// security protocol not activated on all website pages.
5. Updated security systems and spam filters.
6. Upgraded website emailing, more automation; automatic email(s) sent out when:
- a) application submitted
- b) application reviewed
- c) interview scheduled
- d) final decision made
7. Mailchimp integration allowing you, our valuable users, to sign up for weekly Avolta newsletters.
8. Last but not least, our team is looking into the possibility of adding a social network component to the website.
If you have any feature suggestions, please submit your request(s) via the contact form on the front page.
If you have any comments, feel free to share your thoughts below.
Enjoy the weekend and stay safe!