Finance – Fundraising Volunteer
PART A. General Description
The financial department is responsible for a variety of operations including bookkeeping, working out investment strategies, tax management, financial research and analysis, fundraising, payroll (along with the HR Department), as well as offering a helpful hand to company members with any sort of financial inquiries.
PART B. Responsibilities
- Management of Avolta’s cash flow/budget.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Tax management.
- Management of Avolta’s investments.
- Financial research, analysis, and reporting.
- Advising company executives on financial matters.
- Actively seeking funding opportunities and acting on them.
- Being on the lookout for government grants and bank programs.
- Payroll (together with Human Resources)
- Preparation of Excel files/ use of software for financial template creation.
- Pitch and presentation preparations (for angel investors, venture capitals, etc.)