Social Media Volunteer
PART A. General Description
The Social Media Department is at the heart of Avolta’s networking. The primary responsibilities revolve around building connections through social media, implementing strategies across all of Avolta’s online platforms, as well as designing and publishing material which promotes online growth and the public reputation of Avolta.
PART B. Responsibilities
- Implement content with strategy, across multiple social media platforms, to ensure a stable and exponential growth for Avolta’s online presence.
- Analyze social media engagement data, trends in interaction, and digital campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and manage Avolta’s social media strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media practices and technologies.
- Attend educational conferences to better your social media understanding.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers, via social media, to build a strong social network.
- Adhere to the company’s and the government’s rules and regulations regarding content.
- Maintain a high degree of ethics, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Avoid topics which include politics, controversies, racism, sexism, and/or discrimination.
Job Category: Social Media
Job Type: Volunteership
Job Location: Remote
Compensation: Pro bono
Comments are closed