HR – Recruitment Volunteer
PART A. General Description
The Human Resources Department is at the heart of Avolta’s people management system. Primary responsibilities include talent search and recruitment, creation and modification of company policies, maintenance of employee records, execution of disciplinary actions and/or hearings, maintaining health and wellness, organizing company events and exhibitions and showcases, as well as coordinating Avolta’s operations to maximize efficiency & performance.
PART B. Responsibilities
- Talent search and acquisition.
- Handling of the recruitment process.
- To fulfill the previous point well, keep yourself updated on ideal candidate characteristics.
- Process payroll (together with the Finance Department).
- Update company policies.
- Maintain employee records.
- Conduct benefit analysis.
- Carry out disciplinary actions and schedule hearings.
- Provide employees with career growth resources.
- Provide health and wellness support.
- Plan and coordinate the Avolta workforce to best use employees’ talents.
- Create and manage training programs.
- Organize company events, exhibitions, product showcases.
- Advocate for employees and help with conflict resolution.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Volunteership
Job Location: Remote
Compensation: Pro bono
Comments are closed