Administrative Assistant Volunteer
PART A. General Description
The administrative assistant at Avolta is responsible for the creation and maintenance of a smooth office workflow environment. This includes making sure that all files are organized, all emails and inquiries are responded to promptly, and that all tasks assigned by the executive assistant(s) are completed accurately and on-time.
PART B. Main Responsibilities
- Schedule and confirm appointments/meetings.
- Fulfill tasks assigned by the executive assistant and management.
- Respond to telephone, in-person, and email inquiries.
- Provide senior management with prompt assistance.
- Keep all Google Drive files neat and organized.
- Type letters, reports, and other documents.
- Oversee and review office procedures.
- Supervise office support staff.